• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
your close to Jrugs place...sorta. where are you housing right now? Im sure Jrugs wouldnt mind housing you dude. You should give him a call , 210-290-3979 thats his cell 210-822-6490 is his house. Hope to see yah tomorrow man get some friendlies in.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A buffet and a smashfest tomorrow... Delicious
Once these two things are planned out/Finished i'll most likely stay at JRUGS (Or anyone else who wants to house me) for A day or two.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Answers in Lightblue
[collapse= Helix King]
Helix King said:
Is this How I do it? Anyway, if it is:

If Yoshi had a recovery similar to a in-game action, What would you want it to be?
Tether Recovery with his tounge, about the only other thing he can use.[/collapse]

[collapse=Pyledriver]
PyleDriver1690 said:
What made you decide to pick up brawl competitively?
Got bored of Wi-fi in 2008-2010 of May, and also decided to use this account in 09 despite lurking smashboards back in 03 when I first started thinking I was good with Yoshi.

PyleDriver1690 said:
What is your favorite game?
Either the Banjo-Kazooie series (outside of Nuts and Bolts) Conker's Bad Fur Day, Chameleon Twist 2, or most of the mario games like Mario Kart Mario party etc.

PyleDriver1690 said:
What is your favorite movie?
I don't have one, but if I had to choose... I guess Lion King.

PyleDriver1690 said:
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Game Designing in graphics department, if that doesn't work then probably just some regular manager job for something I enjoy.

PyleDriver1690 said:
What kind of women do you lust for?
Ones that aren't typical idiots that use alot of emoticons/incorrect spelling online/text messages (Seriously, it's not too ****ing hard to spell "You") and actually knows some sense.

PyleDriver1690 said:
Are you tofer-phobic?
Nope, don't care if he's gay. So while I don't fear him, I just hope he doesn't try anything while I'm/anyone is asleep

PyleDriver1690 said:
Does Paw frighten you?
Nope, but it does get kinda annoying when he gets drunk enough to coat the floor with his liquids everytime we have a RGN. (Not counting the second)

PyleDriver1690 said:
Does PyleDriver scare you?
Nope.

PyleDriver1690 said:
on a serious note....What made you the person you are today?
Mostly just my annoying life, but it probably all started getting even worse when I moved to Kerrville around the age of 14.
Then around when I was 16 of summer last year my anger insanity depression etc. was let out of it's bird cage when the $3000 Pot incident took place and I was chased around the house by my mother's ghetto lesbian girlfriend while holding a butcher knife in her hand, WHILE I was on the phone with my mother who was gone with the stuff, and around the time I somehow wandered outside, I threw our homephone hard enough against my (Yes I paid the bills) house to where a couple of pieces striked me on the left side of my face and that made me laugh insanely as I bled along with trying it as a means of scaring the woman away, which worked as she ran back into the house to trash more of mine/My mother's belongings as I continued laughing insanely outside.

PyleDriver1690 said:
Also....You mind buying me a Hooker?
If you pay me the money back i'd be glad too, Just don't let your wife know.[/collapse]

[collapse=Geoberos]
DVC4011 said:
Was "Sinister" initially part of your tag? How'd that come into light / choice of description?
I use to go as Glacial_Nova on Smashboards, around the time when I was still in my GoW2/Yu-Gi-Oh! phase (Again) I had a liking of the crystal beast monsters. Cobalt Eagle was my favorite, so I changed my DarkNova tag to SinisterCobalt.
Around the time I quit Yugioh again and got into Brawl competitively, I changed my Gamertag to LunarElement, along with my Smashboards name to Sinister Slush

DVC4011 said:
Yoshi only in tourneys all the way, right? Color of Yoshi?
Of course only Yoshi... Unless i'm in pools and have to face a good pit, I might go Lucario.
Choice of colors is mostly Pink and Cyan.

DVC4011 said:
Recall favortie Yoshi game? (Old SA thread quote "Yoshi has no good games")
Yoshi's Story, Hands down.

DVC4011 said:
Favorite .gif? What got you into finding these?
I have possibly 6 favorites.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Jack's Great Idea

Rubberfruit's Heavy thinks he's A bird

Motha****in' Luigi

Wallbotnik

And recent Addition Saints Row The Third - Professor Genki

Probably alot more but internet doesn't like me so i'll just do the 6 favorites I could think of for now.

DVC4011 said:
First impressions joining the SA smash scene?
"Why did I join so late when I could've been doing this with my time instead of Wifi!?"

DVC4011 said:
What happened to plans of moving to SA? (That got lost somewhere in the thread)
Still looking for apartments and such, since i'd be living ALONE

DVC4011 said:
Yoshi should battle more with humongous head, itty-bitty-dinosaur hands, shoes on feet, or waggley tails?
If you're asking how he SHOULD battle, i'd say more moves with his tounge would work.[/collapse]

[collapse=Nike20/Sodaddicted/The Black American Dream]
Nike. said:
Describe what happened before your first tourney at San Japan? Did you know about the top players in the city? What did you expect when you entered at San Japan. Did anything surprise you? (I guess you can put all of this in one big answer lol)
What happened before walking into San Japan? I was directed to this place cause of a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament by Heroes and Fantasies, wasn't going to enter but I always brought my GC controller with me (For some reason) I found the game room and saw brawl, so I went to buy a badge and joined the tournament. And I also made a bracket on paper and discussed the rules I saw from smashboards at that Library place where you and Castro tried recruiting members.

For knowing the top players... Only Espy I knew from lurking the Sonic boards (Around the time people were still arguing X and Espy as first)

Only thing that surprised me is the amount of Game and watches I played and how broken MK can be when I played LoKo (And suicided on my last stock Last game)

Nike. said:
What was it like when you met Polt and watched his Yoshi live for the first time?
As all the Yoshi mains still complain about constantly and making 110% sure of how bad he is/The people he faces. Not exciting, but my opinion was different, while not Fangirl exciting just glad to know some people actually use Yoshi in top level play and atleast get good placings with him.
As for meeting him for the first time, Yoshi mains aren't very social, I kinda tried talking to him. But I didn't actually get any real 10 minute long conversations with him until we sat and ate at the same table around Zigsta's Blizzard Beach. So while it was surprising to See Polt at the same tournament as me (And for many more tournaments as well) I still felt like I wasn't ready to be talking towards top players, which is a common mindset for most people who just started.

Nike. said:
What is your goal as far as San Antonio/Texas?
For SA atleast Top 4, I can't get any practice and while it's a dumb John, My controller is beyond repair so I need to buy a new one (Which i've ordered already, will be in around August 11th or so) so it can stop making me do terrible mistakes in tournament matches.
As for TX, maybe B-Tier at most and atleast getting in top 16 at a national or two going full Yoshi.
And possibly Mod for the Yoshi boards, just to see if the Yoshi mains are serious about quitting Yoshi if I get in the BBR/Mod (Since they accepted that people meatride Polt to an extent that he'll be recommended as mod/BBR)

Nike. said:
What is your goal as a Yoshi?
Just to get better and show that even a character with One major thing changed about him, outside of the every other cast, he can still be deadly.
Though the MK mains still speculate that he is indeed deadly and for some reason think the MU is -1/ or Even.
Also the fact I think alot of Yoshi's MU's are incorrect like Diddy Kong, TL, Wario, D3, Kirby, Peach, Possibly Ike, and Sheik
[/collapse]

[collapse=Kyro]
Kyronexx said:
Im sure someone already asked but if not, Why do you play Yoshi, since when, what kinda connection do you share with your character.
I've played Yoshi since SSB, Back when I was always left for dead at a childrens daycare with my spare time from the age 4-9 I was always the best player there, even in doubles. Which is scary when I was doing DJC stuff without realizing it.
As for connections... Polt and I sorta made a list of traits. Bad with our hands, Memory, and all wear Glasses.

Kyronexx said:
What motivates you to play smash
The real life friends, traveling, and actually being able to laugh and have a good time outside of being on the internet all the time.

Kyronexx said:
what ever happened to that Yoshi hat
I still have it, go to the Yoshi Boards/Yoshi Items thread. I posted a picture of all my Yoshi related stuff there.[/collapse]

[collapse=Redshadow]
-RedShadow said:
why did you decide to focus more on a technical (flashy) Yoshi playstyle instead of the simple/effective one?
Back in my wi-fi days I had just the people to play regularly from an old forum a Yoshi main made, and some random people around the apartment complex I lived in.
I watched alot of random videos of techs and I just enjoyed doing those instead of being basic, cause being the typical player bores me to a certain extent.

-RedShadow said:
why pinkie pie?
Read Cupcakes, watch Party Of One, Look at most of my posts and then ask me again.

-RedShadow said:
who do you watch in order to improve?
I have bad internet so noone, but when I had good internet I watched Scatz half the time while the other half was random Yoshi's that're no longer active. (bwett karamity Greenace Slice etc.)[/collapse]

[collapse=Espy Kasrani]
Espy Kasrani said:
1) What's your favorite movie from the 80s?
Either Batman Ghostbusters or the Breakfast Club.

Espy Kasrani said:
2) If you were trapped in the forest with 2 other people, who would they be and why?
I dunno

Espy Kasrani said:
3) What animal would you like to be?
Either A Snake or Cat.

Espy Kasrani said:
4) If you could swap lives with someone else for a week, who would it be?
Matt Hill, Just to sound like Ed. Or Jay Naylor, to feel what it's like to be an internet douchebag.

Espy Kasrani said:
5) How does it feel to know you can almost never hit L or R in Brawl?
Those are on the controller?!

Espy Kasrani said:
6) Delicious protein, or tasty dair?
Protein, Green eggs and Spam.

Espy Kasrani said:
7) What pony best fits Paw besides Salty?
Either Pony Joe or Berry Punch cause of the Bronies speculating she's a drunk and the fact her cutie mark is Grapes.

Espy Kasrani said:
8) What kind of pet would you prefer to have if there was no limit?
If it doesn't kill me, I've always wanted an alligator or a Peacock as A pet.
Espy Kasrani said:
9) If you could visit any location on Earth, where would you go?
Somewhere that has alot of Snow or Japan.

Espy Kasrani said:
10) When are you getting to San Antonio?
Hopefully in August. Cause as i've stated, my internet has turned from 5k MB to 1k each month, and I can't live with that/the fact it'd literally take every cent I have since going over the limit with the 10k I was given only took away around $220+[/collapse]

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay so
I haven't had a soda since sunday. Complete withdraw. Water is disgusting.
Let's get this hangout night going cuz I need my fix lol
Is Jrugs all right with us going over today?

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Okay so
He set sail for Houston this evening.

And im gunna go get some Chillis w/my family :3
:phone:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sorry for but showing up. By the time we got back ti the hotel, it was midnight and only running on 3 hours of sleep meant crash.

Hard rock cafe was awesome though

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay so
He set sail for Houston this evening.

Can't go now, UNLESS NIKE CAN HOUSE ME FOR ONE WHOLE DAY.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Non-SA people could ask questions for Slush's interview? :<

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
SA x Planning = 0

I need to make a app were you shake your phone and it gives a random time between 3pm and 5pm then a restaurant we know and then a random Smashers house to play at afterwards.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If I am to join anything I always require housing, Dumb living almost a whole hour out of SA and plans to move keeps being pushed back.

Or host a tourney full of lvl9 cpus, and each person picks one to win and chooses the place to eat.
Oh god, that was hilarious and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom